Amplify with Wizly
Why these sessions?
Unlock elite expertise
Slash costs, skyrocket efficiency
Supercharge your critical phases
How to increase profitability for your business
GTM & roadmap for a localised winning strategy
Supply Chain: Understanding Performance
- Data analysis report
- Improvement roadmap
Product Strategy: The Right KPIs
- Product Analysis
- Metrics Analysis
- Focused KPI Plan
Brand Positioning for Increased ROI
- In a workshop of 2 days, the multifunctional team will be taken through the purpose dive.
- Co–create and capture the insights into the people we serve, their...
- This requires the team have access to all this data and we will help to...
- In a co-creative and moderated way, we will craft the relevance of the...
AI Marketing Advisory & Training Program
- Discovery Session
- Advisory Consulting
- Training Workshops
- Leadership Debrief
- Documented Advice
- Job Description
- Screen Candidates
- Offer Letter
Product User Persona
- Data collection and analysis
- Behavioural user personas
- Persona review workshop (working group team)
- Persona sharing work (wider organisation)
Driving Organic Growth With SEO for SaaS Businesses
- SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Optimization Plan
The Ultimate GTM & Sales Package
- Ideal Customer Profile
- Sales Elevator Pitch & Deck
- Product Messaging
- Optimal Path to Closing Repeat Customers
Consumer and Competition Research
- Market Trends
- User Profiles and Personas
- Existing Client Research
- Existing Employee Research
Product Launching & Fundraising Strategy
- Pitch deck content
- Core app and product features map
Pamela Puja Kirpalani
Using Persuasion To Drive Sales
- Analysis Of Existing Customer Issues
- Providing Linguistic & Non-Verbal Frameworks To Induce Persuasive Communication
- UX Research Plan & Insights Outlining User Behavior specific to KPIs
Go to Market: Data Driven Operating Model
- Suggest Key KPI's for the Business across 5 Customer Journey Steps
- Data Dictionaries for the Key KPI's
- Evaluation of Maturity of Current Go to Market
- Reporting Process Design and Recommendations
Wizly Amplify consists of exclusive, closed-door sessions designed to focus intensively on a single, pressing business challenge. During each session, participating companies engage with a seasoned subject matter expert in a collaborative problem-solving environment.
Wizly Amplify sessions are 2-3 hours long. Invited or selected participants gather to openly discuss their challenges, sharing problem statements with peers and the expert. The sessions are highly interactive, featuring case studies, frameworks, and concepts presented by the expert. Companies are carefully selected based on their domain, growth phase, and specific challenges to ensure the sessions deliver maximum benefit to all participants.
Unlike strategy workshops or purely educational sessions, Wizly Amplify focuses on live problem-solving. Participants have the opportunity to engage directly with the expert, asking questions, gaining insights, and even debating solutions. The goal is to identify actionable next steps for overcoming business obstacles by working one-on-one with the expert to develop customized solutions.
Growth-stage companies operating in B2B SaaS, Fintech, Cybersecurity, or D2C sectors are encouraged to apply. Applications can be submitted through our Amplify Page at https://www.wizly.app/amplify.
Joining Wizly Amplify offers the opportunity to elevate your business by addressing growth challenges with top industry experts. It's also a chance to connect with peers in a secure environment, where Chatham House Rules ensure open and productive discussions.
Currently, all sessions are in-person. However, we are exploring the introduction of online and hybrid sessions in the near future.